Features

Please add all of your ideas no matter how big or small. We are working hard to build the perfect app for reading, editing and managing your PDF documents.

Please DO NOT post bugs in this forum, please use the Bugs forum for this purpose.

Please tell us your great ideas

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Snapshot selected area, copy/paste/cut.

Hi I really love almost everything about drawboard, however Im using snapshot abilities in order to make it much easier in school work. From comments in many places I see a great demand fro it. I truly do not understand why you keep insisting on telling people to use the windows snip tool, you are literally forcing so many people into choosing different apps.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keyboard Shortcuts Menu

A Settings screen to modify keyboard shortcuts. Would give the application a bit more professionalism too, as a workflow can be adopted by the user that they are used to from other applications.

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sync signatures across devices

I have a few PDFs to sign and currently the signatures sit on my surface device. I would like to have these signatures transferred across to my main PC. Is this possible?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. pen changing with surface dial

It would be great if I can change favorable pens by using surface dial.
    I don't know it's possible to change width of pens. It's a PDF program not drawing tool.
    Please please. Please add this feature!!!!!!!!😊😁😢😉😎😜🤞🙌

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display multiple pages left to right, like thumbnail previews does, but allow zooming, panning, and editing as Double Page does.

I use Drawboard to study books and journals. Displaying more pages left to right than Double Page, while still allowing editing, would allow faster navigation of the document and great insights when studying because more pages could be displayed on screen at once. Double Page is good start but much of the screen is unused when zooming out.

If implemented by Drawboard, I believe it would be the first PDF viewer / annotator with this feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Copy and paste writing/drawing between pdfs

It would be very helpful to be able to copy writing and drawing from one pdf and paste it into another.

Clearly Drawboard needs better copy/paste support. This is not a deep or fancy feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tool for adding pages

I use the app during my lectures to write into my slides and handouts. I know I can add pages via the menus, but I would love a tool bar item that adds a "next page" to the document. Some options would be:
    1. Add a page in portrait
    2. Add a page in Landscape
    3. Add a page based on a document (i.e. a pre formatted page). This would import the pdf of a preformatted document page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1877-546-7370 Allegiant airlines customer service

Allegiant Air is the ninth largest airline with services like regular and charter flights. it's associate American discount airline that has over US$2.6 billion capitalizations. These numbers and positions won't be nice however the services provided by them area unit. and also the best one is that the Allegiant Airlines Customer Service. Once you contact them the issues relating to the loyal Air are resolved in no time.

Allegiant Airlines Customer Service
    You might be thinking that contacting anyone for the issues that area unit required to be resolved physically isn't planning to assist you. Well at some purpose you're…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Amazon prime customer service number

Amazon prime offered by the leading shopping brand, Amazon is a paid subscription service. It has several functions to provide to the customers such as series, Prime Music, Prime Videos, Prime Reading, Prime Pantry, Prime Air, Amazon Prime, Amazon Internet Services, Kindle Books, Video Games on Amazon Digital Game Store, Amazon Wireless And Studios, Cloud Storage on Amazon drive, etc. It was created in 2005 and is said to be immensely enjoyed by the users worldwide. It is a site that offers various enjoyment and facilities at just one click. If you are using all these mention services. You might…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The location of the menu that pops up after selecting the text

why not the menu is just next to the selected target. now it's the bottom of the screen, every time need to move very far after the selection to touch the option bar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Translate the selecting word or sentense

When I select a word or a sentence, it will be very useful if the the translation function added to the pop-up menu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bookmark to page section instead of page

I think it would be nice to add a link to the line you were scrolled to when adding a bookmark. This is the behaviour all of your competitors use and I think is more useful than linking only the page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create a designated bookmark section.

The bookmark support in this app is very weak and could be really more advanced.

As bookmark manipulation can be complex, I recommend creating a dedicated section like the one for the pages.
    Or you could fix the one already present, and add missing features like reordering (with drag or right clicks).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bullet points and numbering for typing

I’m in dental school and I love drawboard! It’s so easy to annotate my powerpoints and articles. However, When I’m typing my notes from scratch, there’s no way to add bullet or number listings to outline my notes. Is it possible to add this as a feature?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cash App Support Number

Sending and receiving money is something that is needed for most of us in our daily life. And, nowadays, many online cash payment apps allow you to send and receive money while controlling your cash. Cash app is one of them that have made payment quite simple and easy. And, with its Cash app support number, its peer-to-peer payment service has become quite popular among the users across the world. The cash app phone number allows users to get instant support at any moment due to which users become unable to use the app smoothly.

In today’s online world, sending…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My palette could't work well when I choose the color.

After the beginning of this year, my palette couldn't work well. When I change black to white and turn back to main palette, it still showed black but I can write in white color. This problems confused me a lot. The same problem happened on the green one, too. Please let me know what's happening? Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create Clickable Hyperlink (to go to other part of the document)

I have a surface go tablet and have purchased drawboard pdf.

I cannot find a way to create (any part of the document) a clickable square hyperlink just like adobe acrobat pdf.

This hyperlink when you click will go to your desired section of the same document.

Is there similar feature/function in drawboard pdf or if do not have, is there any plan in the future as it will be easier to learn this document in this way?

Understand some users already asked this question but I do not see the reply.

Thanks in advance for the reply.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Minecraft Password Reset

Posting on the official blog Mojang’s Owen Hill explained that the security breach wasn’t a result of hacking, but of people being fooled into entering their details on non-Mojang websites. The blog post echoes a statement from Microsoft, “When we discover lists of gamertags, usernames and passwords posted online, we take immediate action to protect our customers by reviewing for valid credentials and resetting account access when necessary.”

<a href="https://emailsaccountrecovery.com/minecraft-account-recovery">Minecraft Password Reset</a> If Mojang haven’t sent you an email then you weren’t on that list. However if you use the same password for multiple services you might like…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I want a feature, where you can open two pdf Documents beside each other.

For me as a student i often use 2 or more pdf beside each other, but i really miss this feature on Drawboard. For example i often open an e-book and an Blank Document. So i can wirte the importent information on the Blank document.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base