Features

Please add all of your ideas no matter how big or small. We are working hard to build the perfect app for reading, editing and managing your PDF documents.

Please DO NOT post bugs in this forum, please use the Bugs forum for this purpose.

1. Drawboard on Android tablets

It would be of great usage to use drawboard on an Android tablet. Because I use my tablet for notes and not my computer.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Button for each pen pressure sensitivity

You are using different Pens? There should be a button in the advanced pen menu that enables or disables the pressure sens of the Pen. Then it could be saved as your favorite pen.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Nightmode and dotted layout

I'm in love with drawboard, but I'm missing two pagestyles in particular.
    First: A dotted page layout.
    Offline I'm only working with a .5 dotted layout as for me it combines the advantages of a clear page and gridlines.
    Second: A 'nightmode'.
    White dots/gridlines on a black background would fit at least my working environment way more.

Thanks für your great work.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the button "save & reduce file size"

Please add the button "save & reduce file size" to avoid the file size to large.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can I copy annotations from one PDF file and then Paste it another PDF file.

Can I copy annotations from one PDF file and then Paste it another PDF file.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Snapshot selected area, copy/paste/cut.

Hi I really love almost everything about drawboard, however Im using snapshot abilities in order to make it much easier in school work. From comments in many places I see a great demand fro it. I truly do not understand why you keep insisting on telling people to use the windows snip tool, you are literally forcing so many people into choosing different apps.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Avast unable to scan

If you are interested in Avast Antivirus but now your antivirus unable to scan your system properly then how would you fix it?
    If you think that your computer was infected from the virus, then you can set a schedule to scan your system using a boot-time scan. When once the scanning process will start, when you start the computer. It will detect known as malware. Then, remove the malware and threats before the operating system start to running. After completing this process if Avast unable to scan then directly go to support webpage or dial expert technician to fix…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. edit measurement

I should be able to update the measurement by typing because my mouse click isn't always precise

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add layers to the software - this will help architects to draw over pdfs. The markup needs to print without the pdf please !

Please add layers to the software.
    The markup then needs to be able to print to pdf without the original pdf.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Detective Agency in Jaipur

Gribety Detective agency in Jaipur offers you the best detective investigator for the surveillance, cheating, missing person details, etc. our investigator is qualified detectives you can easily consult your problem and they give the true the result.
    https://www.gribetydetectiveindia.com/jaipur.php

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Erasing just notations in a specific color

As I am using drawboard for teaching and use different colors for different details it would be nice to be able to limit erasing to the color in use so I do not accidentally erase some main part of another color.
    For example I draw in one color different suggestions from the students to discuss this possible solution. And later erase it if we find a better solution.
    The drawn underlaying schematic should stay untouched.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adjustable grid pattern

Can we get a grid that a user can change the pattern of? Like 2x2, 2x4, 20x60 so we could produce ceiling grid on pdf plans? Something that could be placed at any angle and within a chosen area on the pdf.
    It would need to be sizable to match the plan size.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More Colours, Straight lines and new pens

Dear Team,
    I think it would be a very great idea if you could add a colour wheel so that we can individually choose the colour. I also would like to have more colours for the highliter because there are only neon highliters but sme outer colours or also a colourwheel would be grate.
    I have some more ideas. Firstly it would be grate to draw a straigt line by probably licking two times at the display. It is very complicate to always change the "pen" to get a line or a circle...
    Secondly it would be grate to have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Auto smooth lines and handwriting

This is essential feature when using pen to write and draw as our hand is not so steady on the screen.
    From the user hub in sounds like this feature was supported in the past and was removed.
    Can you re-enable it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Open 2 Instances of Drawboard

I want to review 2 documents at the same time, and sometimes on separate screens (when I'm in the office). Is there a way to open more than once instance of Drawboard PDF at a time? If not, there should be. It would be such a useful feature to be able to have multiple PDFs open either on separate screens or split screened so I can reference 2 (or more) sheets at the same time.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It's too sensitive -- Pen is drawing when I'm not touching screen

Works amazing on my Surface Pros and my Surface Go... even on my SurfaceBook... but, my 15" SurfaceBook2 has been a problem since the start. The pen is sooo sensitive that I can't write effectively. Even when I "air write" (with pen artificially held off the screen)... it's smudging / smearing all the strokes... it's worse than cursive. It's too sensitive. Even when I turn off pressure sensitivity.

I have tried different hardware pens and pen tips.

I'd love some setting to dial back the sensitivity so I can go back to writing.

I LOVE DrawBoard! I use it daily.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Overlay butter paper on imported PDF

an layers be added to Drawboard so that a pdf can be marked up, drawn over etc and with the ability to switch off layers to enable the final drawing to be printed as a pdf thus saving the work as an individual file.=
    The existing program is the best on the market but this additional feature would make it so much more useful.
    In brief, the ability to put a tracing paper over an existing pdf that could then be printed without the original pdf.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. compatibility with pulldown menus and add picture shortcuts in pdf documents

my pdf with pulldown menu option shortcuts and add picture shortcuts integrated into the document do not work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to Change Pinterest Password?

As we know that nowadays most of people are connected with Pinterest account therefore they know how to change their Pinterest password. But this article is for those who have created their Pinterest account ID recently and now facing any difficulty to change their Pinterest password.
    Do you know that changing the Pinterest account password, sometimes is a good idea to keep your account safe from hackers? So each and every Pinterest user should know how to change their Pinterest account password.

Website - https://www.ecueshelp.com/blog/how-to-reset-pinterest-password/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bellsouth Email Support Number +1-805-4382911

We Offer ATT BellSouth Email Support Contact Help Number +1-805438-2911 for fix BellSouth Emails, Server like Login, Sign in, Password Recovery, Forget Password etc. Call BellSouth.net Email Help Number.visit here: http://bellsouth-email.contactsupporthelpnumber.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base