Features

Please add all of your ideas no matter how big or small. We are working hard to build the perfect app for reading, editing and managing your PDF documents.

Please DO NOT post bugs in this forum, please use the Bugs forum for this purpose.

Please tell us your great ideas

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1877-546-7370 Allegiant airlines customer service

Allegiant Air is the ninth largest airline with services like regular and charter flights. it's associate American discount airline that has over US$2.6 billion capitalizations. These numbers and positions won't be nice however the services provided by them area unit. and also the best one is that the Allegiant Airlines Customer Service. Once you contact them the issues relating to the loyal Air are resolved in no time.

Allegiant Airlines Customer Service
    You might be thinking that contacting anyone for the issues that area unit required to be resolved physically isn't planning to assist you. Well at some purpose you're…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Amazon prime customer service number

Amazon prime offered by the leading shopping brand, Amazon is a paid subscription service. It has several functions to provide to the customers such as series, Prime Music, Prime Videos, Prime Reading, Prime Pantry, Prime Air, Amazon Prime, Amazon Internet Services, Kindle Books, Video Games on Amazon Digital Game Store, Amazon Wireless And Studios, Cloud Storage on Amazon drive, etc. It was created in 2005 and is said to be immensely enjoyed by the users worldwide. It is a site that offers various enjoyment and facilities at just one click. If you are using all these mention services. You might…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The location of the menu that pops up after selecting the text

why not the menu is just next to the selected target. now it's the bottom of the screen, every time need to move very far after the selection to touch the option bar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Translate the selecting word or sentense

When I select a word or a sentence, it will be very useful if the the translation function added to the pop-up menu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a designated bookmark section.

The bookmark support in this app is very weak and could be really more advanced.

As bookmark manipulation can be complex, I recommend creating a dedicated section like the one for the pages.
    Or you could fix the one already present, and add missing features like reordering (with drag or right clicks).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bullet points and numbering for typing

I’m in dental school and I love drawboard! It’s so easy to annotate my powerpoints and articles. However, When I’m typing my notes from scratch, there’s no way to add bullet or number listings to outline my notes. Is it possible to add this as a feature?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cash App Support Number

Sending and receiving money is something that is needed for most of us in our daily life. And, nowadays, many online cash payment apps allow you to send and receive money while controlling your cash. Cash app is one of them that have made payment quite simple and easy. And, with its Cash app support number, its peer-to-peer payment service has become quite popular among the users across the world. The cash app phone number allows users to get instant support at any moment due to which users become unable to use the app smoothly.

In today’s online world, sending…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My palette could't work well when I choose the color.

After the beginning of this year, my palette couldn't work well. When I change black to white and turn back to main palette, it still showed black but I can write in white color. This problems confused me a lot. The same problem happened on the green one, too. Please let me know what's happening? Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Minecraft Password Reset

Posting on the official blog Mojang’s Owen Hill explained that the security breach wasn’t a result of hacking, but of people being fooled into entering their details on non-Mojang websites. The blog post echoes a statement from Microsoft, “When we discover lists of gamertags, usernames and passwords posted online, we take immediate action to protect our customers by reviewing for valid credentials and resetting account access when necessary.”

<a href="https://emailsaccountrecovery.com/minecraft-account-recovery">Minecraft Password Reset</a> If Mojang haven’t sent you an email then you weren’t on that list. However if you use the same password for multiple services you might like…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sync signatures across devices

I have a few PDFs to sign and currently the signatures sit on my surface device. I would like to have these signatures transferred across to my main PC. Is this possible?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want a feature, where you can open two pdf Documents beside each other.

For me as a student i often use 2 or more pdf beside each other, but i really miss this feature on Drawboard. For example i often open an e-book and an Blank Document. So i can wirte the importent information on the Blank document.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Horizontal scrolling is needed to some people

Some people want to use horizontal scrolling because some document have long height and short width. Generally the monitor of desktop or laptop has horizontally wide screen. I'm very satified of this app and more want more people use this app conveniently. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bitstamp Support Number

With the help of the agents and executives at the Bitstamp Support Number, trading of cryptocurrency. Continuous support is given by the technicians who trained to provide support to the users even in the worst scenarios. You can get brief information about how to trade digital currency and get rid of huge losses. The cryptocurrency experts at Bitstamp Support Number supports the customers in solving all their minor to major problems. They give instant solutions and super-fast services to the customers to help you continue the trading process at the earliest.

Bitstamp Support Number
    Bitstamp a cryptocurrency exchange company started…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. insert image at a specified size to save time resizing on a page

Insert image at specified size to save time resizing on a page
    Example:
    Prespecify image size 2.5 inches in height
    Then import image and it is automatically sized to that heght with the width governed by the proportions of the image.
    One could fill out report pages much faster

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Runescape Account Recovery

RuneScape is the Biggest and best fantasy, Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. It is the platform which is recognized by the Guinness World record as the World's largest and most-updated free. If you are a fan of this game and You might be facing any issue, or Maybe You lost your account. After that you are looking for RuneScape account recovery then you are in the right place. I provide you some easy step you follow these step and recover your account. So Let's start.

1. Start an Account Recovery Request and enter your login.
    2. Check your inbox for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Default area measurements

I could be missing this somewhere, but it would be excellent to allow default units for the different measuring tools. For instance I would like all my linear measurements to default in MM, but all my area measurements to default in M2. At the moment I have to do all my linear measurements for MM, then re-calibrate to do my areas in meteres squared measurements.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bed Bug Services

Bed bugs are troublesome household pests. They are hard to find and can pose potential health risks for you and your family. It is critical to breaking the bed bug life cycle before they become a bigger problem. If you face bed bug problem and mount a strategic response to rid your home of the pest, Bed Bug Services provide full protection of your home. We remove bed bugs from all areas such as baseboards, moldings, carpet edges, mattresses, box springs, the underside of dressers, nightstands, and furniture with a vacuum. We search on crevices and walls of the home…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. pen changing with surface dial

It would be great if I can change favorable pens by using surface dial.
    I don't know it's possible to change width of pens. It's a PDF program not drawing tool.
    Please please. Please add this feature!!!!!!!!😊😁😢😉😎😜🤞🙌

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to alternate between two different pages rapidly

I do a lot of practice questions in ebooks and often the question and answer are separated by 20+ pages, instead of dragging the slider or entering the page number in every time it would be awesome to have a "last page" toggle like remotes so you can alternate between two different places in the document rapidly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base