Features

Please add all of your ideas no matter how big or small. We are working hard to build the perfect app for reading, editing and managing your PDF documents.

Please DO NOT post bugs in this forum, please use the Bugs forum for this purpose.

Please tell us your great ideas

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Bookmark Organization

The bookmark feature needs to be more powerful. When making your own bookmarks, it would be nice to be able to rearrange the order of the bookmarks as well as indent subcategories. Also, the bookmark arrow is non-intuitive. It opens up from the right of the screen but the arrow points left. If the arrow pointed right, it would make a lot more sense because the menu is going to be hidden on the right.

213 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ux  ·  49 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. INK: Group annotations in annotation search/navigation menu (or bring back ability to group strokes)

If I am annotating with pen, one page can have hundreds of strokes making searching/navigating through annotation search useless. Please bring back ability to group annotations, or (better yet), have a way of grouping annotations in the search/navigation menu.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ux  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Making Choices From the Favourites Bar Easier.

When I click on an option from the favourites bar, whether the bar is on the left or the right of the screen, a thick line (a scrolling bar) emerges which provides me with the option to scroll through my favourites. It lasts for about 3 seconds. However, that scrolling bar inhibits my vision of the small Grey Bar that highlights my chosen favourite. The other indicator of my chosen favourite is a very slight change in colour of the background favourite tab/icon - but this by itself is hard to see. Putting the scrolling bar on the other side…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ux  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. sttings percentage or numbers in resizing the page and fixing that number as bydefault size for all pages

Instead of resizing page to page fit to hiegt and width, which is good .Allow the option of setting percentage or numbers in resizing the page and fixing that number as bydefault size for all pages

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. create custom size new document

Now, as far as I can see, when I want to create a new document, I have to select from the available standard paper sizes. However, I need very often to make some notes or sketch something on other, non-standard size papers, say for a figure which is to be embedded in a Latex document....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An option to disable trackpad annotation

Please add an option to disable annotations via the trackpad. I'm using Drawboard on a Surface Pro with the pen. I use the pen for annotations but when trying to navigate around a document the trackpad keeps annotating the document. It's super annoying!!!

Yes, 'touch to annotate' is turned off. Touch and trackpad inputs are obviously different but we should have the option to control this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base