Please tell us your great ideas

Favorite custom shapes

Hi dev team! Could there be a feature to favorite a custom shape or combination of shapes/lines? Or can we get more standard shapes included? I'm thinking Xs and check marks specifically

127 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kevin Jewett shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MIke Hammond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Drawboard should let us pin stamps to the favorites bar, and when we click them, it should add them and switch to the mode that lets us position them where we want them.
    Adobe 2017 has a nice stamp feature and custom stamp option that is helpful for creating security drawings for access control, intrusion detection and video.

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is much needed, particularly in construction and architecture (and many more industries): the ability to create a and select from a list of custom shapes/symbols and add/resize them onto a pdf drawing, then add a "Key" on the pdf which shows what each shape represents. Even better if that list of coustom shapes and the "Key" can be shared for use between other team members so we are all working from a standard set of shapes/symbols and "Key" and thus all marking up drawings in a standardised manner. This is a basic need of drawing mark ups in our industries, and would make all the difference if drawboard supports this function

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely need to be able to save an assortment of shapes and have them scale-able. Have the shapes to be able to be colored in at any opacity.
    I need this by Wednesday, so get on it.

• Alex Whittington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the custom shape feature is nice, but it would be very useful to have a quick way to insert scalable, regular polygons (pentagons, hexagons, etc.)

Adding a filled in box would be very useful for students as many problems show the solutions directly underneath, and many students like to cover the solutions while doing the problem

• Alistair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi on version 5 and still not able to place stamps onto documents. Is this something you are going to explore and utilise.

• Kyle Goodrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently only non-vector image formats are available when inserting an image. It would be great if it were possible to insert a svg, emf, eps, or other vector image format.

Thanks,

Kyle

• Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I delete a signature from the Insert Tool so that it is not available to use on a future document?

• Mathew Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had a play with Drawboard today as a client of mine wants a program to do this; I found the current capabilities support adding a file into a PDF, which is effectively stamping, but the whole process was very clunky;

Drawboard should let us pin stamps to the favourites bar, and when we click them, it should add them and switch to the mode that lets us position them where we want them.

• michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this aswell!
    got to drawboard from pdf-viewer and this is the one thing I'm missing

It would be great to have this feature for architects engineers and contractors marking up shop drawings.

• Tom H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I design computer networks and use illustrations for locations on pdf blueprints. I would like to import an image, get it the size I want, then save that image to the toolbar so I can just click on it and move it onto the pdf as many times as I need without importing and resizing the image each time I need it.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base