Please tell us your great ideas

Temporary tabs

Since Drawboard is the best PDF-App for windows i really want it as the standard app for PDF-files.

But it's annoying that every opened file remains in the Tabs even after closing the App. Most of the Files should be closed coupled with the App and only a few favourites should be open all the time.

34 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Benjamin Barr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to say that I love the way Drawboard is currently implemented with this... If I don't want to view the drawing anymore I close it but It remains up until I say otherwise.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support the idea with browser-like Tabs (i think adobe reader dc works in this way, too) and then only save selected tabs for later.

We definitely need a separation between "favourite" permanent tabs and "by the way" tabs which disappear after closing the app!

I like the way the tabs work, especially for my favourite pdf's. but not every opened file should automatically be a permanent tab.

• china * commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A better idea would be if it worked like modern browsers regarding this, and contained an option to save open tabs after closing it (I happen to like the feature as is, but I can see why it's not for everyone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base