Please tell us your great ideas

The translation into other languages!

Hi, there!
I'd like to join the idea the Drawboard PDF should be translated into other languages, too! I have purchased the Full version from the Windows Store because I find this application very useful for working with PDF-Documents! But it might be much more easier for me if the App would support the Russian language, too! Thank you!

153 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Konstantin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone!

In addition to Chinese (Simplified), we have just released Drawboard PDF in Korean, German, Japanese and Spanish.

The app also now includes a manual option in Settings for you to switch languages, overriding the language settings of your device.

Thank you everyone for your feedback! As this feature request has a long history and many different components, we’ve marked this as completed. But if you would like an additional language, please submit another feature request for that language.

Best Regards,

Alistair

82 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vũ Ba Anh : Apparently you will need to change your computer language setting. They should just add a button in the app to allow us to switch language.

• Vũ Ba Anh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I appreciate the addition of new languages, but in my case for some reason the program automatically changed the language to Chinese, so now I'm not able to understand anything. I clicked through every menu point in the settings and cannot seem to find where to change it back to English. Can someone help me, please?

Bonjour

comment faire pour télécharger une mise à jour pour avoir l'application en francais?

Bonjour

comment faire pour télécharger une mise à jour pour avoir l'application en français?

Sometimes I read a foreign language document so I want to use the translation function. Can I integrate contana or Microsoft translation to implement word translation like the edge browser plugin?

Bonjour,
    Je viens depuis peux acquérir DRAAWORD et j'aimerais savoir si il est possible une version FRANÇAISE ?
    Merci

• Jens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please in german

Mehrere Sprachen zu unterstützen kann doch kein Hexenwerk sein. Bin etwas enttäuscht.
    Vielleicht hätte ich mir ein alternatives Tool zulegen sollen.

German autocorrect can be added via systems typing settings.

German screen language seems unnecessary to me (even tho being a german myself) because the software isn't really text-heavy.

A cheap way of translating this would be via online translating platforms where the community can collaborate.
    It would be like 2 hours or less work for a german or two which are good at english.

The only expensive part would be the UI review from the developer. No texts may flow out of any control

• lefort “ScryTexS” kristopher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Avec près de 500.000 de Surface Pro 3 et 4 confondues vendu en France sa serai une opportunité pour vous d'ajouter une langue à votre programme qu'elle soi française ou chinoise l'idée est au moins d'ajouté une langue quand un nombre suffisant de produit potentiel son à exploiter non ?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base