Print workflow needs addressing
Printing requires all together too many presses, clicks and dialogue boxes to work efficiently. I am thinking of changing my default PDF program just due to the inconvenience of having to do the following whenever I want to change to print in colour ...
(1) Ctrl-P brings up dialogue box asking if I want to just print annotated pages. This one question could easily live on the next page and surely doesn't need its own workflow item. Then you need to pressed ENTER/RETURN twice to progress to the next dialogue.
(2) Need to scroll to bottom and click more settings ... (why can't they live on the same page?)
(3) Need to scroll down again, select Output options-> Colour mode and select colour.
(4) Click Okay, wait for it to close
(5) Now I'm back at the print dialogue box and change other settings.
Multiply this by a few times every hour and it gets old very quickly.
Please, please, please, one print dialogue box with everything on it. No need for multiple windows etc. I pay for & love this app, but this feature is driving me nuts.