How to fix Thunderbird email problem on windows 10
Due to some reasons, Thunderbird email may stop working on windows 10 a d you get the frustrating situation. To fix the issue, you can follow these steps:
• Go the start windows button and click on restart.
• When it restarts, you need to click on the troubleshoot button, followed by advanced options.
• Then click on startup settings and restart it.
• When it restarts click on F5 and choose safe mode with networking.
• If you get it working, you can be sure that the problem is not with the Thunderbird but with some other third-party software.
• Disable other third-party antivirus software and resume email services.
If you need, you can contact at Thunderbird customer support number and avail the most prominent support.