Features

Please add all of your ideas no matter how big or small. We are working hard to build the perfect app for reading, editing and managing your PDF documents.

Please DO NOT post bugs in this forum, please use the Bugs forum for this purpose.

1. Appearance of the radial menu after changing the view to another document

With your newest update the radial menu appears per default extended when changing the view to another document - undependable if one has minimized it before. That is pretty annoying.
    If I minimize this menu I do it for a reason and if I'd need it, I could easily extend it by myself. Why would anyone need this feauture? I want the radial menu stay the way it is.
    I am certain the average Drawboard user makes with this new feature more clicks than before. This can't be a goal of the new update! Please change this.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inserted images can have transparency

Allow inserted images to have a transparency percentage, and also a "set transparent colour" setting

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. it would be grate to have this programm also on iOS devices

it would be grate to have this programm also on iOS and android devices too, so everybody is able to use the same programm on all kind of devices. Especially important for adult trainings

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. port Drawboard to linux please !!!

I would prefer to use draw board on linux for that is where do all my work. and porting to windows is not an option it will greatly help a lot of professionals and give master studio a run for its money

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. email notification when pro subscription is going to end

perhaps an email warning when pro subscription is going to expire so we can renew automatically ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Merge PDF without loosing bookmarks

I love the bookmarks and the merger feature. However when I merge two documents, the new document created does not contain my bookmarks anymore. Is there any way for a feature which would allow me to keep the bookmarks in the new file when merging two documents?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make 'reduce file size' default

Is there any particular reason why 'reduce file size' isn't the default method for saving all files? I can't tell any difference between saving files this way and the regular save, other than the file size. Having to select 'Save as (advanced)' every time is cumbersome because it brings up the Windows 'Save as' dialog even for already existing files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi Are there any "how to start with Drawboard" tutorials available? I have looked on your site and there are tutorials for using a specifi

Hi

Are there any "how to start with Drawboard" tutorials available? I have looked on your site and there are tutorials for using a specific feature but I am looking for something more generic, that I can use, to show and learn how I can incorporate Drawboard into my workflow. I see mention of Youtube Videos but I can't find a link. A youtube search brings up some results but not from Drawboard PDF (you guys)
    I am using a new Surface Book2, purchased specifically for markup of site plans when I'm on site.
    Regards & Thanks

Robert

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Print workflow needs addressing

Printing requires all together too many presses, clicks and dialogue boxes to work efficiently. I am thinking of changing my default PDF program just due to the inconvenience of having to do the following whenever I want to change to print in colour ...

(1) Ctrl-P brings up dialogue box asking if I want to just print annotated pages. This one question could easily live on the next page and surely doesn't need its own workflow item. Then you need to pressed ENTER/RETURN twice to progress to the next dialogue.
    (2) Need to scroll to bottom and click more settings…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bookmark the page your on

It would be great if you could bookmark the page you're on, rather than the page before the page your on. While it's an interesting gimmick, it's hard to take the app seriously as a productivity tool, let alone spend money on it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Landscape vs. Portrait - wrong format for new pages

Creating new pages, portrait/landscape is often wrong. E.g.: Add a landscape page to ppt slides, "landscape" gets me a "portrait" page!

This was mentioned already here: https://drawboard.uservoice.com/forums/251835-features/suggestions/32171164-landscape

It says "completed", but the bug/feature is still there!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Use the right mouse button to toggle the menu bar

Allowing the right mouse button to open the menu bar will allow the mouse to move directly to a new tab which will save time when using a mouse, especially on a large screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am a control systems engineer and would like to see a template to purchase for piping and instrumentation diagrams.

Add a template for purchase that utilizes ISA 5.1 instrumentation, function, measurement, final element symbols.....etc.

Also, allow for custom cloud shapes, not just a rectangle. Unless I am missing that feature?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Consider Attorneys who use this to mark up documents on a surface studio.

As an attorney, I use my surface studio and drawboard to mark up documents. Extremely efficient, but could be better - think about document mark-up versus artists or engineers for your next release. One item that could be much better is the ability to copy text or markup from a .pdf - right now, I need to use snippet to do a screen capture because the drawboard text selection tool never works for me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base