Features

Please add all of your ideas no matter how big or small. We are working hard to build the perfect app for reading, editing and managing your PDF documents.

Please DO NOT post bugs in this forum, please use the Bugs forum for this purpose.

1. jpeg export

jpeg export will be great

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is it possible to open up 2 separate PDF files at the same time in a split-screen type view?

I receive updates every 3 months and the new PDFs just say the date that the page was revised on, not what exactly on the page was changed. Sometimes an entire paragraph is added and its easy to spot, other times a few words are changed. Is this possible already? If not, being able to view 2 separate files would be a cool feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Free-hand Highlighter transparency

When I use the free-hand Highlighter and open the file in a different PDF reader, the highlight is not transparent so text behind it cannot be read. See attached file. Is there a way to fix this or the free-hand Highlighter works only with Drawboard?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. WATCH WWE SMACKDOWN LIVE STREAM

WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) is the American entertainment company that is well known for largest wrestling promotion in the world.this wrestling sport followed by millions of people all around the world,this sport was founded in 1952 by Jess McMahon still that day this sport popular day by day, there are various platforms of WWE eg raw, smackdown, these wrestling platforms love by people, If you are one of those fans who want to watch wwesmackdownlive then you have visited the right place, here on this website https://wrestlingonlinematches.net, you will be getting the chance to watch WWE wrestling streaming live,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. +1-888-652-8714 Google account recovery

If you forgot the password to your account, Google will help you regain access by sending you to the create new password page; but only after confirming your identity.

Step 1: Open the Google sign-in/Account recovery page and click on the link “Forgot password”.
    Step 2: Enter the last password you remember using with this account.
    If you don’t remember any previous passwords then move onto the next question. Google – provided you have added your phone to the account – will now send a prompt to your phone to verify your identity.

Step 3: Tap ‘yes’ on the phone…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. vertical writing

“Text highlighting” does not work properly in PDF written in Chinese, Japanese, or Korean vertical writing. Similarly, right-bound PDFs are not scrolled correctly. These work fine with Microsoft Edge.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Avast unable to scan

If you are interested in Avast Antivirus but now your antivirus unable to scan your system properly then how would you fix it?
    If you think that your computer was infected from the virus, then you can set a schedule to scan your system using a boot-time scan. When once the scanning process will start, when you start the computer. It will detect known as malware. Then, remove the malware and threats before the operating system start to running. After completing this process if Avast unable to scan then directly go to support webpage or dial expert technician to fix…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "box.com"

On the Surface Hub, add the ability to open and save directly to Box.com.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. smack down live streaming

Wrestling has changed the meaning of sports and is followed by millions people all around the world. If you are one of those fans who want to watch smack down live streaming then you have visited the right place. if you think that this is the same type of website who just claims that you will be able to watch wrestling online for free then you are wrong.

here on this website you will be getting the chance to watch WWE Raw online,WWE SmackDown Live, WWE Live Stream, NXT, summer slam, WrestleMania live stream on this website. The best part…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. printer dialog

I need the full featured Printer Dialog Box, there are a lot of basic feature missing, below is a list of a few, that I'm missing in my everyday workflow. please at lease provide a way to bring up that dialog.
    Size: Choose paper size by PDF
    Range: Current Page, Current View
    Orientation: Auto Rotate
    Scaling: Custom Scale
    Duplex Printing is too many clicks to get to

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Polyline styles

Polyline style adjustment - cannot change to dashed/dotted polyline

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Presentation mode media friendly

The presentation contains media content such as movie, animation etc. The hyperlink to external video file should open in the desired application.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Store sessions, grouping of pdfs

Hi!

Great app! Used it daily as a student at university.

I was wondering if there is or could be a way to store away a group of pdf's for later use? The idea is that instead of mixing pdfs from different subjects, I could hide away groups of pdfs and retrieve them when needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to put my favorites toolbox on left side using advanced mode

I can put my favorites toolbox on left side, but when I click advanced mode, it is automatically put on right side only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want to distinguish between a shape without a note and one with a note

There is no difference between a shape with a note and one without a note. It's a lot better if there is a index on a shape with a note. I can easily recognize that there is a hidden-note behind the shape when I re-read my pdf.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Notebook Relation

Call to Pof Customer Service is the easiest way to come out of the deep waters if you feel that the concerned department is not looking after your appeal.

The online dating industry continuously witnesses the incorporation of more & more promising dating websites. The main reason behind this new kind of business is the cravings of romantic people. There are many single men and women who are not satisfied with their life due to lack of enough romance. Plenty of Fish or POF is one of the most prevalent dating portals across the digital industry that boasts great competency…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Best friend quotes

Read more at: https://lifemotivation.net/80-inspiring-friendship-quotes

Whether we've had them in our live's since childhood or we formed a restriction with another adult so can never be broken, a best friend's is something that everyone need's in life. Your ride or die bud.
    Don't simply wait for your annual "happy birthday friend" phone call to pick up the phone—these lasted and best friend quotes will move you to get in touch right now to remind them how special they're to you. while we have a lot of individuals in our lives, including our spouse's, family members, and children among others, there's nothing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the document "Pan-able"

When I have an e.g. a4 sized pdf open on my XPS 2-in-1, i would often like to move the pdf freely around in the program i.e. if i have it at zoom: 50% the pdf is stuck at the center. On way to work around this is to add a big page at the bottom or the top of your document, and i can move the document according to the borders of the big page (e.g. a0) at the top. I hope i managed to describe my "idea" properly.

Another idea I think has been posted here is the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. search engine optimization

what does seo stand for search engine optimization is a back born for the growth of any online business. every digital expert well understands what is SEO and the role of seo marketing in this digital world, SEO plays a major role to get the traffic for every type of website. SEO is a set of rules for optimizing your website so that it can achieve higher rankings in the search engine's organic results. it helps web site user-friendly. California SEO expert is well known for there SEO service in the USA.

In this digital competitive market, SEO marketing is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can not see the search key word highlight in night mode

The highlight of search key word in night mode is not obvious.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base