Features

Please add all of your ideas no matter how big or small. We are working hard to build the perfect app for reading, editing and managing your PDF documents.

Please DO NOT post bugs in this forum, please use the Bugs forum for this purpose.

Please tell us your great ideas

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. page label

The physical page number and page label of the document may be different.
    When I browse the document, I enter the page label number to go to the specific page. It is inconvenient because it moves to a physical page. Please enhance the function.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable lockscreen while using full screen

I like the function in Xodo, that you can disable the look screen while using the full-screen mode.
    It’s annoying to unlock the screen after some minutes of listening to the professor:)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great if in "Search"=> "Markup" section you add option to search for markups of a certain colour. I highlight with blue colour t

You should add an option to search by markups of a certain colour. I highlight with blue titles, and it would be great if I can take a quick look only on those markups.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. option to assign functions to right click will be useful...for example undo button

assigning function to the right click button of the mouse will enable us to use two tools simultaneously.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Intelligent pen writing on pdf

I saw in other apps the ability to convert a straight Handmade Line to a geometric shape line automatically. Why don't you implement this feature to enhance drawing graphics without having to select manually line from shape toggle. Add also the ability to correct automatically The orientation of the line following most used angles like 0 90 180 45

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Use the right mouse button to toggle the menu bar

Allowing the right mouse button to open the menu bar will allow the mouse to move directly to a new tab which will save time when using a mouse, especially on a large screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Shapes work with protractor

As ink work with protractor, shape(especially lines and arrows) should work with protractor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. To protect eyes,i hope to change the backgroud color of pdf page ,and the night mode is not good enough.

To protect eyes,i hope to change the backgroud color of pdf page ,and the night mode is not good enough.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. An option to disable trackpad annotation

Please add an option to disable annotations via the trackpad. I'm using Drawboard on a Surface Pro with the pen. I use the pen for annotations but when trying to navigate around a document the trackpad keeps annotating the document. It's super annoying!!!

Yes, 'touch to annotate' is turned off. Touch and trackpad inputs are obviously different but we should have the option to control this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ignore touches more than 3 (or more) fingers option

Since Drawboard guys are incredibly unaware of user experience, this awesome app has awful interface with super many steps for a feature, especially you can't access to a keyboard.

So I installed another awesome app, GestureSign, which enable some gestures to aid my touch interface. With it I can enormously improve my UX, like tie some Keyboard Shortcuts to some simple gestures.However, GestureSign is not a native app (which should), it interfere with some already existing touch commands like zooming or panning.

Here's my solution: Make an option to ignore touches more than 3 or more fingers, so let my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Units protractor

I use the protractor with metric units (mm, cm, m). It would be great if the units shown on the screen are always 1-2-3-4-... or 1-5-10-15-20-25... Now the units are sometimes 4-8-12-16-... These are difficult units to make drawings on scale.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. email notification when pro subscription is going to end

perhaps an email warning when pro subscription is going to expire so we can renew automatically ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Quick save feature "disk with asterisk" need default to file location where the PDF was opened from.

I use a Surface Hub in a conference room. Have to sign into OneDrive to load PDF's. When I load PDF's and add comments/changes then select the "quick save" button, it tries to save the file to a different area and I get a failed message and then have to navigate back to my OneDrive folder to save the file. It needs to default to the folder location where the file was downloaded from. Once I get the first error message and then browse to my OneDrive folder then any other saves will go to the correct folder. It is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to rearrange the PDF thumbnails.

on the PDF thumbnail list, it would be great to be able to put your finger on a PDF for a second and then that would select the thumbnail and you could move it to a different location. If you do a quick tap on a thumbnail then it would just open it. I will load 16 or more PDF's to collaborate. Order of the thumbnails helps with flow of presentation so that I and not scrolling up and down to find the next PDF that I need. Currently I can load PDF's in a specific order but if I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am a control systems engineer and would like to see a template to purchase for piping and instrumentation diagrams.

Add a template for purchase that utilizes ISA 5.1 instrumentation, function, measurement, final element symbols.....etc.

Also, allow for custom cloud shapes, not just a rectangle. Unless I am missing that feature?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Method to see text from highligts in markup vies

In the markup tab, it would be nice to be able to expand each page's markups, and then show what notes for each markup or if there are no notes show what the text is which is highlighted/underlines/stuck out/etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Consider Attorneys who use this to mark up documents on a surface studio.

As an attorney, I use my surface studio and drawboard to mark up documents. Extremely efficient, but could be better - think about document mark-up versus artists or engineers for your next release. One item that could be much better is the ability to copy text or markup from a .pdf - right now, I need to use snippet to do a screen capture because the drawboard text selection tool never works for me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base