Bugs

We take the stability of our software very seriously. Please first search for your issue to add support. Then, if it doesn’t exist yet, add the issue you have encountered including a step-by-step walkthrough on how to reproduce it so that we can fix it as soon as possible.

INFO we need information from you to proceed with this issue
BUG we have identified this issue as a bug
QA the issue is being verified by our QA team
STARTED we have started to fix your issue
COMPLETED we have completed your issue
DECLINED sorry, we are unable to fix your issue
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stift stockt beim schreiben

Beim Arbeiten mit dem Stift setztdie Linie immer wieder ab. Es kommt so zu ständigen Unterbrüchen. Das macht die ganze App undbrauchbar.
    Das Problem kam erst nach einem Update. Ich habe jetzt mehrere Updates abgewartet in der Hoffnung das das Problem behoben wird. Dies war leider nicht der Fall.
    In allen anderen Programmen funktioniert der Stift problemlos. Es muss also an Drawboard liegen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crash Issues

App constantly crashing, was a great app I use everyday but if there is no answers I will be seeking an alternate app. Whatever updates were done last time has ruined what was an asset to my business, very disappointing.
    We have checked for updates, and trialed various solutions but crashed over multiple machines and users

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. freeze

For a few days I bought the pro Version and now every 10 minutes drawboard Freeze and i cant do anything. after I open drawboard new, the half of My notice isnt saved. It sucks. and pay for it every motnh that it doesnt work

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Copy text will have extra text.

When I copy a word, for example "scatters", the text in my clipboard is scatters -- Mode: Word, Gran:Word, #Child: 1, CL: (475.0164976, 460.208552165625) => (502.9954525, 460.208552165625).This bug is not showed in previous version .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Microsoft Pen writing now lags sometimes (was perfect before!)

Drawboard Pdf with my Microsoft pen on my Surface Pro 4 used to work perfectly. Now in the past month (since an upgrade?), there are times when the writing lags behind the pen, it freezes out for a second or two which is frustrating when taking notes at speed. This never used to happen, not once.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Application sometimes cannot recognize my pen, on my hand

I just bought galaxy book 2 and installed drawboard since my friend told me it is the best application to use pdf writing.
    and I am now really ****** off that this application cannot recognize my pen sometimes. I cannot use this app now for writing since the screen always moves because it does not recognize my galaxy pen.

I thought it was problem of device, however, any apps other than drawboard works really well. only drawboard.

I do not know what to do since i already paid my money.
    I hope to get refund or hope this to be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "View all pages" lags on a Surface Pro X and the view-all icon disappears

On a Surface Pro X (ARM-64) device, Drawboard scrolls smoothly from page-to-page, and you can jump from page 1 to page 60 in a large file quickly. However, the "View all pages" overview is unusable because it's so slow. Sometimes it will take 5 seconds to populate the thumbnails. Even more frustrating, the icon in the upper right corner disappears.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Note icon too small again

Near as I can tell, this is a 'new' bug, inasmuch as it was present back in 2018 but it was fixed. I am experiencing it again. The icon that is placed in the body of a PDF when you add a note is small, very small, it doesn't fill the 'box' it lives in and expanding the box doesn't grow the icon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Written annotations disappeared after closing and reopening a document that were saved.

I was working on a big document (annotating things) and then my app started hanging. I saved the file more and more times (before the hang) with CTRL+S (I also checked the saved file and every time it was ok). During the slowed down moment I saved it again to not lose the last written words. After this, I closed the app. When I reopened it again, the text box in the page (that was present for at least the last 20 savings with different content in it) was not there anymore.
    Disappeared like my 4 hours of lost work.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Surface Pen doesn't work properly after zooming in or out

I've been using drawboard for about half a year now. Holidays are over and I'm back at university now and I noticed that drawboard doesn't work as well as before. Every time after I zoome in or out, my surface pen will at first not write at all, then only give me a few dots. This lats for about a minute, which is absolutely inacceptable - especially for an application that I paid for - and makes it impossible to follow my lectures properly. After a minute or so, the surface pen works normally until I zoom again. This happens…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When I close a document it always jumps to the oldest document I have open

When I close a document it always jumps to the oldest document I have open. It gets very annoying and I don't close documents often so every time I want to I have to scroll all the way back down.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. CAN'T FIND RECOVERY FILES

The App crashed and I can't save my file. Now I can't Find it... Do I lose it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Slow loading

a few days ago my drawboard all of a sudden started to be very slow, so whenever i zoom in on a document it takes about 10 seconds to load, during that time it is not possible to write anything with the surface pen..
    it's not a pen problem since it works on other aplications
    it is extremly annoying and inconvienient since it's almost impossible to take notes during lecture like that..
    does anyone know how to fix this problem?
    PLEASE HELP!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have to add bookmarks several times before they are being saved

Hi,
    If i want to add a new bookmark by using bookmark as favorite and clicking somewhere in the text it does not save the bookmark. If I repeat the process several times, it will eventually work. Similiar problems habe been posted here but are marked as completed, unfortunately that is not correct for me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stuck on "loading document"

Ever since the cumulative update on windows 10, Drawboard has been stuck on the "loading document" screen, refusing to start up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tapping the page number with the Surface Pen blocks the keyboard from opening

Using the Surface Pen (no Bluetooth), if you tap the page number navigation bar to enter the page number, the keyboard will not appear. After doing this once, you cannot enter the page number again to navigate to a different page - i.e. the keyboard is never accessible again, and Drawboard must be closed and reopened again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Suggestion in regards to battery consumption;

I don't work at drawboard but given how the pdf loads and the pen latency I see on this software. I think it's using a rather inefficient (processing wise) way for pdf editing and interface. I suggest the dev team to take a look at how Notability runs and how they setup a "photoshop layer" when editing the pdf, like editing(writing) on transparent layer. and inprint the edits on the pdf when saving. depending on the work the end users do, this might not be a solution(since a lot of the functionality of a pdf will be lost. but you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Annotation icon is smaller than usual an cannot be enlarged.

Since Drawboard PDF received an update on 10/28/2019, the icons of newly added annotations are smaller than usual and cannot be enlarged.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base