- With Drawboard PDF open, go to App Settings
- Go to the 'About' section. In the About information, you will find your version number (x.x.x.x) directly underneath the Drawboard PDF logo.
- Bringing out the charms bar (swipe from the right hand side of the screen or hover in the top right of the screen).
- Selecting 'Settings'
- Selecting 'About'
- The version of the app you are running will be displayed under the Drawboard PDF logo
Notes on version compatibility
- Drawboard PDF is not supported or updated on Windows 8.1 any longer, and the last updated version on Windows 8.1 was 22.214.171.124.
- From version 5.0.100 onwards, Drawboard PDF only supports Windows 10 build 10.0.10586 and upwards. If Windows 10 users wish to continue receiving Drawboard PDF updates, they must update Windows 10 to build 10.0.10586 or higher. Click here to visit the Drawboard PDF changelog.