There are a couple ways to add bookmarks to your document within Drawboard PDF.
- Select the arrow next to the Insert option from the radial menu. This will open the insert submenu.
- Select the bookmark tool.
- Select the area of the document to insert the bookmark. This will open the bookmark window.
- Enter the text to add as a bookmark into the bookmark window.
- Select "Save" to complete the addition of the bookmark.
From the Context Menu
- Select the text that you wish to bookmark with the text select tool
- Once selected, click on the text again to bring out a context menu
- Select 'Add Bookmark', and the bookmark will automatically be added to your bookmarks list.